With the development of technology and the advent of e-readers, the classic paper books gradually became extinct. But for someone, traditional tomes are not just a source of knowledge, but a real fetish. A library on campus has always been a place where people go in search of tranquility, where you can focus on the absorption of new knowledge. We offer you to evaluate the student’s ten most beautiful libraries in the world and feel the atmosphere of tranquility and grandeur of the reading room.
1. Common Library of the University of Coimbra, Portugal.
2. Library of rare books and manuscripts Beinecke, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut.
3. Library of the University of Salamanca, Spain.
4. Library of Trinity College, also known as the “Long Room”, Dublin, Ireland.
5. Old Library, St John College, Cambridge, UK.
6. Philological Library at the Free University of Berlin, Germany.
7. Central Library, University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands.
8. Library of William Rainey Harper Memorial, University of Chicago, USA.
9. The George Peabody Library, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA.
10. Law Library of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA.