Penguins are one of the largest flightless seabirds. They move faster than all his brethren in the water. But look at their “races” on the ground without a smile is simply impossible. They walk funny and swaying from foot to foot. They like to sleep on the ice surface. We suggest you get to know more about these amazing animals and see them with a new unusual sideÂ speciallyÂ while jumping.Â (20 photos)
1. Penguins are the inhabitants of the sub-Antarctic islands. Most often they can be found in the Falkland Islands, South Georgia and the Kerguelen archipelago.
2. The average weight of male Penguins is nine pounds and females seven and a half. Adult height ranges from seventy-five to nine centimeters.
3. Birds are very interesting painted – snow-white belly, dark gray or black back and red-orange beak with a black finish.
4. Paws are all shades of orange.
6. Making a helical motion paws penguins can develop under the water rate to thirty-six miles per hour.