Copying text from text file and other doc files are easy but copying text from image is not an easy task. Most of us would say it is impossible to copy text from an image file. Most of the time, when we require the text part from images we just start typing the whole text part by referring to the image. This seems to be only option we have. But now you can ignore the typing, you have the power to copy text from any type of image, picture or scanned document by using Microsoft Office OneNote.
So for copying the text from the image all you need is Microsoft Office OneNote and rest it will take care of itself.
1. Go to start menu Program Microsoft Office and select “Microsoft Office OneNote”
2. Now copy the image (any format whether jpg, bmp, png etc) and paste it in the Microsoft Office OneNote.
3. Select the entire image and right click on the page.
4. From the shortcut menu click the option “Copy Text From Picture”.
5. Paste the contents back on Note Pad or Word Document.
You can select the “Keep Source formatting” option in Microsoft Office to retain the original formatting. You have done it.